So, it's been a while. I got so caught up with life that I kept forgetting to keep this going. Quite a bit has happened, so let's get y'all up to date.
I've officially started my bakery as a Cottage business. I'm currently taking orders from people in Arizona (I'm not licensed for anyone out of state). I've got a website up and running through GoDaddy--I can't say enough good things about them, they made building the website so easy. I've also got a Facebook page for the bakery. (Website: justlikehome8.godaddysites.com | Facebook: Just Like Home)
The girls have all started school, and they love their teachers. There have been a lot of changes at the school that the younger two go to (our oldest is online), which everyone is trying to get used to while also trying to make sure that things run as smoothly as possible. Parent-teacher conferences were last week, and the (not-so) little girls are just adored by their teachers. They had nothing but good things to say, and their grades are right where they need to be. Our oldest is doing well in her classes, too, as long as she doesn't get distracted by YouTube.
AJ and I have been busy trying to keep everyone's schedules organized and trying to to get too frazzled by the craziness of it all. But, that being said, we're doing well.
Baby is walking now. And climbing. And pulling things off of shelves. And everything else you would expect a one-year-old to be doing. He loves to eat, and be held. And doesn't like his shoes very much. They last maybe 15 minutes before he's figured out how to take them off and he's running around in his socks (if he doesn't take them off too). He likes to pet the kitty cat, who tolerates him until he starts grabbing at her ears. For the most part, he's pretty gentle with her, so she returns the favor. He still adores his big sisters and they still love to have him around, so that's cool.
This week the girls are all on Fall Break, so they're going to be home all week. This should be fun...
:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment