Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our news

I realized recently that although most of our closest friends and family know, there are some who don't. This June, we will be blessed with another precious soul to add to our family. I am about five and a half months pregnant. We're having another girl (much to the surprise of my sisters, who all insisted I was going to have a boy. I got a good laugh out of that one.). I decided to post the ultrasound pictures that we got at my latest ultrasound. So here they are:
 Yes, that is what you think. We got a great view, right?
 Baby girl's rockin' the Angelina lips.
 Pretty sure she's trying to suck her thumb...
 You can just barely see her waving...the "bubble" above her face is a hand.
And just in case the last wave didn't make you say "Awww..."

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment