Sunday, January 8, 2023

Cuteness Overload

Anyone who knows me knows that my favorite Pokemon is Eevee. It's such an adorable little creature (seriously, check it out) and it can really pack a punch. There's a whole community of us on Facebook where we share photos of our collections, ask for photos to help us cheer up, or just talk about Eevee and its evolutions (known as the Eeveelutions). My collection has recently grown with the addition of all of the Eeveelutions made with perler beads, a stuffed Eevee from Build A Bear, and an Eevee bag (gifted to me by my sister).

In other news, my cat Sookie has been hunting something for months and whatever it is has gone from the corner of my kitchen to under my refrigerator. I'm not sure if it's of the rodent variety, or a lizard or a big k some kind, but I'm about ready to see if someone can come over and lift my fridge so whatever it is can get gone. I'm starting to get nervous about it.

The kids are all growing like weeds. Little Andrew is getting so big, he's laughing and smiling almost all the time, and only gets really upset if he's tired, hungry, or needs a change. LaRee is growing to be quite the little beauty. She's got these gorgeous "princess curls" as we call them, and her heart has gotten so long. Mary's quite the lovely girl herself, too. She's got such pretty dark hair and freckles to go with it. I never saw that combination before. She looks like she's of Latin descent (my husband is 1/4 Mexican), but she has freckles like a little redhead. Then we've got Jeannie, our oldest. She'll be 13 soon, and she's blossomed into such a beautiful young woman. She tries to hide her beauty behind men's clothes (they're the most comfortable for her with her sensory disorder), but every once in a while she'll decide she wants to wear a dress or do her hair and suddenly she looks like the beauty she is. I don't know how I lucked out getting such beautiful kids, but there you have it. (I posted a picture of them last week).

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment