Meanwhile, Mary's experiment is done. We finished week 2 and it went exactly as I thought it would. I at least felt miserable all week. I was tired, cranky and just didn't much like anything. I know at least one of the kids felt sick all week, too. The lesson there: everything on moderation. You can eat unhealthy foods, but it's better to make sure some of the things you eat during the day are actually healthy and will give you energy that will last.
The kids are doing great. Jeannie went to her first school dance last night, and she said she enjoyed it.
Mary is panicking because she needs to do her board for her science project, so we'll probably be finishing that the day before it's due.
LaRee is being hey usual crazy self. Her teacher sent a note home saying that she's doing really well in class and didn't need a parent conference, so that's good. She behaves really well in class, and she gets all her work done on time.
The baby is growing really well. We got the okay to start him on baby foods, so a whole new adventure is ahead for him. We did find out that bananas are a no go for him. The last time he had them he got a really bad rash on his face and chest, so the doctor said not to give him bananas until we can get him into an allergist to be tested (which isn't going to be until he's at least a year old).
No comments:
Post a Comment