Happy New Year, everybody.
Little Man has gotten so big. This time last year he was only 3 months old. Now he's 15 months, and into just about everything. His doctor is really happy with how he's growing and I'm happy that he's happy and healthy.
Miss LaRee is turning 8 in just a couple of weeks, and she couldn't be more excited. This year has seen her grow in every aspect, and I couldn't be more proud of her. She's had a slightly difficult time with her temper, but she's learning that she can remove herself from a stressful situation if she needs to take a minute.
Mary is becoming quite the young lady. She is coming into her own and, while she has more sass than any 10-year-old should, she's a really sweet kid. I'm excited to see what the new year brings for her.
Jeannie is definitely her very own person, and every day she is discovering just what that means. She has very strong opinions of what's right and wrong, but she is willing to talk rather than fight (usually). Conversations with her usually give me a lot to think about, and I couldn't be more proud of her. I know she's going to be an amazing teenager.
AJ and I are happy we've made it through another year. We've hardly missed any date nights this year, and the ones we've missed have only been because one of us was sick and we didn't feel up to going out. It's been a pretty decent year for our family.
:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment