Ah, Monday. Why can't this day just be skipped? It means there's laundry to do, dishes to wash, and another week to begin...oh, well. Luckily, it also means another Family Home Evening. And only a few more days before we get to go to Mesa for the day. :-)
So, the weekend is over. Unfortunately. BUT there is some WONDERFUL news that I HAVE to share. Miss Jeannie, who will be a year old in just over a week, took her first steps on Saturday while we were at my Dad's house. Needless to say, I'm excited just for that. HOWEVER, she took those hesitant little steps to me, which makes me happier than I can say. Sunday, she took a couple more steps, this time to her Daddy, and several more while we were at church. She's still a little iffy about the whole walking thing, but I think that's because the first few times she tried it, she fell on her bum and didn't like it very much. She's still cruising more than anything else, but she's walking some, too, now. My little girl is growing up so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment