Yesterday we had what was supposed to be a surprise birthday party for my baby sister, Rhani, who just turned 18. (Yes, she is an adult now, but she'll always be my baby sister.) We went to a park in town and just hung out, ate a bunch of junk food, and she opened some presents. I got a few good pictures with my digital camera and decided that I was going to post them on here for today's blog.
Enjoy!
Samie on the phone with Rhani, trying not to give away the surprise, but failing.
Still failing...
Sharing a chalupa with Jeannie.
Yummy! Chocolate donut!
Sad because Mommy took away the bottles of water that she was playing with.
Here's the birthday girl, but she didn't want to look at the camera.
Rhani and Jeannie
Samie trying to look cool. I just thought she looked like a dork.
Mad because she was subjected to the worst thing of all--a diaper change.
Trying to button Samie's shirt.
Rhani...just...standing there...
"Help me up!"
Happy Rhani. YAY!!
You can't get me. I have a baby!
Rob being Rob.
Hi, Tiffy!
A baby book Rhani was given...
And again...
And again.
Two squirrels that wanted to join in on the fun, but ended up fighting instead.
Lyzi! (Look at that big grin!)
All of us.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment