Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ahh, Tuesday.

So tomorrow Miss Jeannie will be a whole year old (yes, as opposed to a partial year old, ha ha ha). Plans for her birthday aren't really coming together so well. I still don't know what we're going to do tomorrow, and Saturday is coming up quickly. Luckily, I don't have to do much for Saturday besides make cupcakes and take them to my Dad's for our weekly visit/Jeannie's first birthday "party". And yes, I know she won't remember it, but it would be nice to get her something. I just don't know what TO get her. *sigh* I'm sure I'll come up with something. I usually do.

Other than that, things are going same as ever. School is well under way now, and our first test in our Cultural Geography class is today. So far, this class is fairly easy. The teacher gives us the opportunity to "define" things our own way. I put quotes there for a reason. He says that there isn't one real definition for anything in the class. Which leads us to form more solid opinions about things that are brought up. It's a good thing, and a bad thing at the same time. It means that the tests won't have as many definitions as most other teachers' tests, but it also means that the tests will be more on the ways different tools are used. I was never good at remembering that sort of thing. Definitions I can do. Even random bits of trivia. But equations and such were never my strong point. I'll just have to see what this test is like in order to decide how well I'll be likely to do in this class. That's not to say I won't do my very best. It's just that I can usually tell how well I'll do in a class based on the first test the teacher gives. I'll be able to tell by the time I'm done with the test.

Let the good part of the week begin...I hope. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment